Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows))

+6
Gabby Blanchfield
Heather Allen
Montgomery Allen
Damien King
Khyle Allen
Melissa Allen
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Melissa Allen

The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows)) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows))

Post by Melissa Allen Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:05 pm

"I'm okay, I guess," she replied to her mother as she saw Heather pull out her phone. Melissa closed her eyes and sighed. It's going to be difficult the next few months.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Heather Allen

The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows)) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows))

Post by Heather Allen Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:20 pm

"Well if you ever need anything, just ask me. I had you, didn't I? I do know what happens at this time, it can be hard and you're going to feel a bit depressed, but with your personality you won't let that get you. Don't worry" she said, putting a caring hand on Melissa's shoulder. With the other hand she quickly texted Monty, Meet at the lobby, we've got what we need to. Get the kids some drinks, and Melissa a vanilla shake. On your way back/ she looked up from her phone impatiently as she hit "send".
Heather Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Melissa then corrected her, "You adopted me and Khyle, but people insist that you had him and I anyway so pretty much. Mom, I've gotten depressed over a BOOK before."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Heather Allen

Post by Heather Allen Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:46 pm

"But you have that sparkle Melissa, I know you can do it. If not, I'll be there to help you. Every step of the way" she said giving her a hug. Suddenly Heather remembered the lie she and Monty told everyone of Melissa and Khyle's adoption.
Heather Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Post by Montgomery Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:42 am

Mont took Ivy and Khyle home and had a talk about Melissa. "Support your sister because I can't do it alone."
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Heather Allen

Post by Heather Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Heather had been waiting 10 minutes, "Dad is probably still in line to get Ivy and Khyle's drinks, along with yours. I know how much you love vanilla milkshakes." she said, hugging her and kissing her forehead. Heather couldn't help but watch Paul out of the corner of his eye, he had ran out the other pair of doors on the other side of the mall.
Heather Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:09 pm

"Probably since he can be quite a slacker at times," she replied back to her mom as she got out a paper fan. Fuck the fact that there isn't any air conditioning right here, Melissa thought as she yawned.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Heather Allen

Post by Heather Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:24 pm

"Oh common, he tries his best to keep up with things. Don't forget that he is pretty active, due to the fact of being the gym and health teacher." she tapped her foot impatiently and texted for Monty to get things moving.
Heather Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Meliisa thought about it and responded, "That is quite true." She tried her best not to complain about her cravings since she'd make a fool out of herself doing that.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Heather Allen

Post by Heather Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Heather could see that Melissa wasn't comfortable. "Are you craving too? I could text dad to get you something to eat while he buys the drinks" she said, assuring her. "It's going to be alright Melissa." she kissed her forehead and began to rub her shoulder.
Heather Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

"I am. I could use some Poptarts despite the fact that I dislike them. Oh well," replied Melissa as if it wasn't bad.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Heather Allen

Post by Heather Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:09 pm

''Remember Mel, you want to keep the baby healthy. Not feed it junk food. Maybe you can get those special granola bars that taste like sweets. Would you like to go check it out? I'm sure dad will be another 10 minutes anyways." she said, putting her phone back in her purse and pulling out her wallet.
Heather Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:16 pm

Melissa made a puppy face and gave a response, "But I really really want Poptarts." She then made a sad face because she felt that ten minutes is too long.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Heather Allen

Post by Heather Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Heather took one look at Melissa and gave in. "Fine, but you have to eat celery or an apple afterwards" she said, taking hold of her hand and leading her to the 7-11.
Heather Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:04 pm

"Okay, mom," she replied with a shrug. She knew that she'd have to turn to her mom for help at times since she knows what it's like.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Heather Allen

Post by Heather Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Heather walked around the store, reading the isle signs finally finding the right one. She let go of Melissa's hand and let her choose the flavor of poptarts she wanted.
Heather Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Melissa immediately grabbed the s'mores Poptarts. She licked her lips excited that she'll finally get fed something she usually doesn't like.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Heather Allen

Post by Heather Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Heather looked at the box. It's full of calories She walked over to the cashier, holding Melissa's hand.
Heather Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Melissa was very impatient and yawned feeling the temptation to fall asleep while by the cashier.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Heather Allen

Post by Heather Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Heather payed the woman, sensing that Melissa was tired. "Keep the change" she said, taking the receipt and poptarts out of her hand. She grabbed Melissa's hand and jogged to the car, helping her in and handing her the box of poptarts. "Wait until we get home to eat those, we don't want to get crumbs in the car" she said, turning the keys in the ignition. Monty had texted her that he went home with the other kids.
Heather Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:11 pm

"Okay, mom," she responded as she got into the passenger seat. She quickly dozed off after she buckled her seatbelt.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Heather Allen

Post by Heather Allen Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Heather pulled up on the driveway and opened the car door, walked around, opened Melissa's door and looked at her lovingly. She was gorgeous as she slept. Heather spent a full minute watching her sleep when she realized Melissa hadn't eaten all day despite the couple bites she managed to get at breakfast. "Wake up sweety" she said, rubbing her shoulder.
Heather Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Hearing her mother's voice, Melissa woke up yawning. Usually, she'd be messing around with Khyle playing hide and go seek or freeze tag, but now it's different. Instead, she uses the afternoon to sleep since she was easily getting awfully tired.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Heather Allen

Post by Heather Allen Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Heather helped Melissa out of the car and up the steps. "You need to eat something, then take a little nap. After I want you to play with Khyle a bit, okay? You still need to exercise. You're a very active, young girl." she said.
Heather Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:17 pm

"Mom, I know. Why'd you think I was hiding that book under my bed?" she responded as she walked up the steps to her home.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next