Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows))

+6
Gabby Blanchfield
Heather Allen
Montgomery Allen
Damien King
Khyle Allen
Melissa Allen
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Melissa Allen

The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows))

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:11 pm

"Okay, Dad," replied Melissa as she sat down at the table with a sigh of relief. She poked at her food with her fork and closed her eyes.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Khyle Allen

The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows))

Post by Khyle Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Khyle snuck underneath the table and went into Melissa's room. He searched around to see what she was hiding. I give up, he sighed. Just as he was leaving a book caught his eye under Mel's bed. 

Pregnancy He read. Khyle got shocked. Mel's preggos!
Khyle Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Melissa then noticed that Khyle wasn't sitting. "Where did Khyle go?" she asked looking around.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Khyle Allen

Post by Khyle Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Kyle came out of Mel's room with the book behind his back. He sat at the table trying to act calm but he couldn't look at his sister.
Khyle Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Melissa saw Khyle walking back to the table from her room. She noticed that he was hiding something behind his back and wondered what it was.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Post by Montgomery Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Montgomery noticed the book. "Hey, is that another book of your poems? Let me see." Montgomery said chewing. He loved his sons poems.
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Melissa closed her eyes nervously hoping that the book Khyle had wasn't the one she was hiding under her bed.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Ivy Allen

Post by Ivy Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Ivy ate her pancakes wondering what her family was up too. She updated her "Twitter" and posted another picture.

Eating Breakfast!! #Breakfast
Ivy Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Post by Montgomery Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Mont took the book from Khyle. He looked at the book noticing it was print and not handwritten. He choked on his pancake. "PREGNANCY GUIDE!" Mont shouted. "ARE YOU A FATHER?" He said looking at Khyle. "ARE YOU TWO PREGNANT?" Mont shouted at Ivy and Melissa. Than he turned to his wife. "Honey, your...your pregnant again..?" 

A whip of silence entered the house.
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:51 pm

She scarily swallowed her pancake. She didn't want this to happen. Trying to calm herself down, she then said, "I think I'll go outside to get fresh air..."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Khyle Allen

Post by Khyle Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Khyle looked at his sister. He felt bad because she was the one his dad was looking for.
Khyle Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Post by Montgomery Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Mont looked at his kids suspiciously. He removed Ivy and Heather out the picture, and focused on Melissa and Khyle. He got real suspicious and wanted to find out.
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Melissa went outside and sat on a bench counting to 10 to herself. She didn't ask for this to happen, and she knows that Khyle didn't mean to do that and that it was merely an accident.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Post by Montgomery Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Mont came outside. "Are you hiding something Melissa Allen!"
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:17 pm

Melissa had to admit it to her dad since it was obvious that he's pretty upset. She sighed and gave a reply, "Yes, dad. Melissa paused. "I'm pregnant." She didn't know how she was going to tell him.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Post by Montgomery Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Montgomery swallowed. He choked. He died inside. "Are you crazy! You are to young in my world!" Mont shouted. He was so disappointed in Mel.
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:20 pm

"I'm not. I assume the condom slipped of during the one night stand I had with the quarterback of the football team 2-3 weeks ago. Dad, I'm almost eighteen," replied Melissa hoping her father would support her. She had already made the decision to keep the child, and Montgomery can't seem to think correctly now that she had said it.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Post by Montgomery Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Montgomery was crazed about the situation but he had to be supportive. He sighed, "You're right darling. You're growing up. It's time for me to accept. We need to take you to the hospital to get checked." Mont said getting up.
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Melissa then hugged her dad and said, "Thanks, Dad! You're the best." She was glad to know that her father is supportive of her.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Khyle Allen

Post by Khyle Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Khyle came outside creepily. "Uh..hi." He said. "Did he find out?" Khyle whispered to Mel hoping Dad wouldn't.
Khyle Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:28 pm

"I ended up telling him," whispered Melissa back to Khyle.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Khyle Allen

Post by Khyle Allen Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:54 am

Khyle gasped. "Hello new Grandfather!" he laughed.
Khyle Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Post by Montgomery Allen Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am

Montgomery didn't like the feeling. "Hello new Uncle!" He replied feeling queasy.
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:39 am

Melissa then broke the ice by poking her dad on the shoulder and saying, "I could really use some prenatal pills."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Heather Allen

Post by Heather Allen Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:48 am

Heather poked her head in from the door, not caring that Gabby was chasing him around the street yelling "Eater Eater!". She looked at Melissa and her face softened. "Here's the grandmother" she said feeling odd. Suddenly she felt a bit of pity for Melissa, she truly looked sick. "Honey, come here" she said, hugging her tightly. Heather wanted to be there for her, always. "I'll go and take you to the drug store, it would be a little odd for your father anyways. Get in the car, okay?" she said, kissing her forehead. Grandmother.. The word rang fresh in her mind. She picked up the car keys and swung them on her fingers.
Heather Allen

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next