Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows))

+6
Gabby Blanchfield
Heather Allen
Montgomery Allen
Damien King
Khyle Allen
Melissa Allen
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Montgomery Allen

The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows)) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows))

Post by Montgomery Allen Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Montgomery woke up and noticed the time. He got a cup of coffee greeting his family. He was tired and Mont almost burnt his hand. Mlnt waved to Lizzie and made breakfast.
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Arachne Dunham

The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows)) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Allen Residence ((All of the Allen family; visitors allows))

Post by Arachne Dunham Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:50 pm

It was a cold winter afternoon and Arachne decided it was a good idea to hang out with her boyfriend, Khyle, and get to know his family some. Knocking on the door, she moved her red hair out of her face and waited with a smile.
Arachne Dunham

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Holding Arya, Melissa went and quickly answered the door since the rest of her family except for Ivy was watching The Brady Brunch aspiring to be that kind of family. She saw that it was Arachne and she raised an eyebrow and asked, "What the fuck do you want?"
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Post by Montgomery Allen Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Montgomery got up to wave Arachne in. "Come in, make yourself at home."

Mont shouted, "Family meeting!! I want to have one right now!"
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Turning around, Melissa walked into the kitchen with Arya since that's always where the family meetings were. She went and sat down at the table putting Arya in her high chair wondering what her dad was going to talk to them about.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Arachne Dunham

Post by Arachne Dunham Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Arachne entered the house hearing The Brady Bunch play on the TV in their living room. Knowing that their family meetings isn't her business, she went and sat down in the living room watching the show.
Arachne Dunham

Back to top Go down

Ivy Allen

Post by Ivy Allen Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Ivy walked downstairs hearing the family meeting call. She rolled her eyes and got ready to hear her father blab.
Ivy Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Post by Montgomery Allen Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:59 pm

Mont paced around the kitchen."I came to talk to you about pregnancy tests I found." He paced some more eyeing the children. "Who's is it?" Montgomery's tone began to come serious.
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Khyle Allen

Post by Khyle Allen Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:01 pm

Khyle entered the kitchen hearing the words "pregancy tests" and widend his eyes. He was shocked to hear those words again.
Khyle Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Melissa just happened to unwisely wear shorts; as she heard Montgomery ask about pregnancy tests, she looked down and saw blood running down her leg. Devastated, Melissa went and answered sadly, "I just miscarried." She was devastated that whenever the meeting ended, she'd text Richard and cry her eyes out eating Ben&Jerry's ice cream like she does when a book character dies.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Post by Montgomery Allen Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Montgomery noticed the blood run down on Melissa. He gasped after he heard what Melissa said. "Miscarried!? Melissa what are you trying to say!?"
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:14 pm

"Yep. You heard that right. One of those tests is mine. I wouldn't be surprised if the other one is Ivy's since I know she once fucked the guy who got me knocked up with Arya," responded Melisa to her dad being a bit of a smart ass. Looking down, she then asked, "Can I go do my business real quick?"
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Ivy Allen

Post by Ivy Allen Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 pm

"Oh, shut up you little whore." Ivy hoped she wont get caught pregnant right now. She hopes Melissa gets yelled at for the rest of the time, but for now she wants to keep her own secret.
Ivy Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:25 pm

Melissa looked at Ivy rolling her eyes and responded, "Just remember that I actually dated nearly all of the members of the football team, so don't even call me a whore you whore."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Post by Montgomery Allen Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:33 pm

"That's enough, girls. Mel, go take care of your buisness, I'll deal with you later." Montgomery sat on the chair by the table and thought to himself, "my family life is hell."
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Melissa got up and went to the closest bathroom as blood was running down her leg. Sighing, she felt her stomach feeling cramps that were giving her hell.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Darcy Foxx

Post by Darcy Foxx Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Darcy was being forced by Montgomery to come over and have dinner. He was glad to see Melissa, but he was so fucking pissed that he was being forced to deal with the shitty Chicago Whine gym teacher. Hopefully, it won't be as bad when he decides to stay with them for Christmas only to have the perfect gift to give to Melissa pop into his head: a proposal.
Darcy Foxx

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6