Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

idk....this takes place at the mall i guess (OPEN)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Keith Lawrence

idk....this takes place at the mall i guess (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: idk....this takes place at the mall i guess (OPEN)

Post by Keith Lawrence Sat May 17, 2014 10:19 pm

"I haven't really been outside today, to be honest," Keith replied in a relaxed voice, failing to notice Melissa patting her stomach.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

idk....this takes place at the mall i guess (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: idk....this takes place at the mall i guess (OPEN)

Post by Melissa Allen Sat May 17, 2014 10:28 pm

"The weather is absolutely beautiful today, despite the goddamn pollen. I had finally gotten over the bad part of my spring allergies," she responded.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Sun May 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Still feeling somewhat awkward and out of place in the conversation, Keith decided to, as he often did, just walk around the mall until break was over.
Excusing himself from the conversation, Keith rushed away from the others, hoping they hadn't taken his sudden departure offensively.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sun May 18, 2014 8:07 pm

She looked at Richard and shrugged wondering why the fuck Keith would fucking run away out of the blue.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Mon May 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Getting bored of looking around indoors, Keith decided to take a quick trip outside, despite knowing there wasn't anything to do out there that he couldn't do inside...except for perhaps catching a quick smoke (it was disallowed indoors).
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Mon May 19, 2014 6:35 pm

"I'll be back in a bit," whispered Richard to Melissa as he went outside in hopes of finding Keith and stuff considering the situation. He got outside and got out a pack of cigarettes and grabbed one of the cancerous sticks and stuck it in his mouth to lit it up. Noticing Keith, he walked towards him blowing out a puff of smoke in the process after a long drag.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Wed May 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Noticing Richard's sudden approach, Keith couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as he watched the other man smoke. "I thought you had quit?" he questioned, smirking slightly.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Wed May 21, 2014 9:29 pm

Richard looked up and responded, "Well, I'm still working on quitting smoking, but I'm completely sober in terms of drugs like weed, coke, molly, acid, and all the other things excluding meth and heroin because I never did those."
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Wed May 21, 2014 9:52 pm

"Oh," Keith took another drag from his cigarette, blowing the smoke out slowly before offering Richard a friendly smile, "congratulations, dude. Must've been pretty hard."
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Wed May 21, 2014 10:03 pm

"Yeah, it was but I nearly overdosed, so I realized I needed help. I also managed to get into community college, relapsed once, and got a teaching degree since I was quite good in French for someone who was constantly doing drugs in high school," he replied smiling back with a nod as he put his cigarette into the nearby ash tray.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Wed May 21, 2014 11:12 pm

"It's really cool that you were able to like," Keith paused for a moment, taking another drag from his cigarette, "that you were able to get clean and do well and shit, you know?"
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Thu May 22, 2014 5:24 pm

"Yeah, it is. My brother is still convinced that I'm still my high school self considering how I dress very unusual in this day and age, but I just feel comfortable dressing a bit more on the feminine side," Richard said to Keith with a nod.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Fri May 23, 2014 8:09 pm

"You're brother's kind of a prick, then" Keith nodded, "you've obviously changed a lot. And I mean that in a good way, too."
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3