Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

idk....this takes place at the mall i guess (OPEN)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Warwick Bynes

idk....this takes place at the mall i guess (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: idk....this takes place at the mall i guess (OPEN)

Post by Warwick Bynes Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:07 pm

"Who's is that girl?" he asked Keith out of curiosity as he realized that Keith wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying.
Warwick Bynes

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

idk....this takes place at the mall i guess (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: idk....this takes place at the mall i guess (OPEN)

Post by Keith Lawrence Thu May 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Warwick had successfully regained Keith's attention with his question, and Keith was more than willing to respond to it. "She's the student, like, the one that he's apparently fucking..." Keith answered, keeping his voice somewhat quiet just in case Richard and Melissa were somehow in hearing range.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Thu May 01, 2014 8:33 pm

Giggling, she tapped on Richard's shoulder and said, "One day, Ophelia and I went to Toys R Us like three years ago, and we saw some kid buying an ouija board. Ophelia scared the kid by telling him that if he plays with a board a demon will pop up and kill him. He ran off frightened and crying to his mom."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Thu May 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Looking from Melissa back to Warwick, Keith began to wonder if perhaps he should go greet Richard and Melissa, but still he wasn't entirely sure. "Warwick," he began, "do you think maybe it would be...I dunno, polite to greet them or something?"
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Warwick Bynes

Post by Warwick Bynes Thu May 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Warwick widened his eyes and looked at Keith with a nod. "Sure. It has been a while since I had talked to Richard. "
Warwick Bynes

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Thu May 01, 2014 10:08 pm

"Alright," Keith took in a large breath of air before continuing to speak, "in that case, perhaps you should approach them first."
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Warwick Bynes

Post by Warwick Bynes Thu May 01, 2014 10:11 pm

"Alrighty, " he replied slowly walking up to Richard and Melissa signalling for Keith to follow. Tapping on Richard's shoulder, Warwick then said, "Long time no see."
Warwick Bynes

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Thu May 01, 2014 10:21 pm

Though he felt kind of awkward in the current situation, Keith followed behind Warwick, somewhat avoiding eye contact with Richard and Melissa.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Fri May 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Richard jumped a bit hearing Warwick's voice and replied quickly, "Oh uh hello, Warwick. It's been a long time." He noticed Keith and waved at him despite Keith not making any eye contact with him.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Fri May 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Keith, though not having looked neither Richard nor Melissa directly in the eyes, had still been paying attention, and therefore noticed Richard's wave, so naturally he waved back. He had no idea what to actually say during the conversation, though, so he instead pulled a somewhat awkward half-smile.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Fri May 02, 2014 10:58 pm

"Uh, my name is Melissa," she said to Warwick awkwardly with her hand resting on Richard's shoulder. Melissa didn't know who the hell he was, but he definitely looked like a bottom to her.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Fri May 02, 2014 11:13 pm

"Well, this is definitely a coincidental meeting!" Keith said, trying to make the situation less awkward.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Sat May 10, 2014 3:35 pm

"You could definitely say that again. And an awkward one at best," replied Richard noticing the tense awkwardness among him and the others. He then whispered to Melissa, "I'm pretty sure you think he's a bottom. Well, he IS a bottom."
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Sun May 11, 2014 9:40 pm

Perhaps Keith just had remarkably sharp hearing, or perhaps Richard was just not the best at whispering quietly, but either way Keith had managed to overhear what Richard was saying to Melissa, though he might have understood it just a little bit. "Are you guys trying to say I'm a bottom?" Keith questioned, somewhat offended, and not considering the possibility that the two were whispering about Warwick.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Sun May 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Richard cocked his head and shook it no. "I don't know how you manage to hear that since I'm quite good at whispering, but I'm talking about Warwick. Like, we fucked in high school, I KNOW you're a top," he replied as he widened his eyes.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Wed May 14, 2014 10:57 am

"Oh," Keith couldn't think of anything to say back. Melissa's presence began to become overwhelmingly apparent to him suddenly, and he found it somewhat awkward to discuss such things in front of a high school girl.
"Do you," he began, "do you uh, really think it's a good idea to be talking about this right now?" he finally managed to question, slightly nodding his head in Melissa's direction, hoping that Richard and Warwick would take the note.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Wed May 14, 2014 4:59 pm

"Are you basically implying that I don't know anything about sex and shit like that? Because like everyone at my school knows that I lost my virginity when I was 12," said Melissa to Keith raising an eyebrow.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Wed May 14, 2014 11:39 pm

"I don't care what age you lost your virginity at," replied Keith, majorly at loss a loss to understand why she felt the need to share the age at which she lost her virginity. "The point is that you're still a high school student, anyway."
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Thu May 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Melissa rolled her eyes and replied, "Dude, I'm going to be 19 in June. My ass ain't in high school, it's just that the school I go to has me stuck in classes with middle and high schoolers."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Thu May 15, 2014 9:33 pm

"I still don't feel comfortable discussing such things in front of a stranger," Keith replied, raising his eyebrow at her slightly, "and 19 is still quite young."
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Thu May 15, 2014 10:03 pm

Richard put his hand on Melissa's shoulder and looked at her quietly whispering, "Melissa, please make him comfortable and not cuss out people you barely know with Internet copypastas, he is a hard person to argue with."
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Sat May 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Keith simply raised his eyebrow at what he overheard Richard instructing Melissa to do, and gave Warwick 'the look'. "Uh, Warwick," he started, trying to get the other man's attention, "do you think maybe we should like, get back to work or something?"
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Warwick Bynes

Post by Warwick Bynes Sat May 17, 2014 8:20 pm

Forgetting what Keith meant doing 'the look', he looked down at his watch and responded, "It's only 5 minutes into our lunch break. Sometimes, I wonder why our boss is having us have our lunch break right before our shift is over. He's a very peculiar guy, y'know?"
Warwick Bynes

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Sat May 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Keith just sighed, and shook his head slightly out of embarrassment. "I must have miscalculated the time or something..." he lied, hoping something would come up to get him out of the current situation.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sat May 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Clearing her throat, Melissa looked at Richard and nodded and then looked to the others and asked, "So, uh, isn't the weather nice today?" She quickly gave her stomach a gentle touch and hoped the others didn't notice.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next