Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

anywhere but here ((open, so anyone can join ok))

3 posters

Go down

Melissa Allen

anywhere but here ((open, so anyone can join ok)) Empty anywhere but here ((open, so anyone can join ok))

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Melissa was in the club wearing very skimpy clothes which was not surprising these days.She sat down at a hot pink couch wondering if there would be anyone else there, and she decided to might as well go here to take a break from parenting and have fun for a bit not letting criticism affect her. Twirling her hair, Melissa whistled waiting for someone to walk up and talk to her.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

anywhere but here ((open, so anyone can join ok)) Empty Re: anywhere but here ((open, so anyone can join ok))

Post by Richard Murphy Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Riichard entered the club like he always does in the night time after school was over for the day to keep his mind off of the students. Due to being a regular, people pretty much knew him and would always say hi to him. Not paying attention to his surroundings, Richard spotted a girl he hadn't recognized and walked to her and sat on the couch. "Hello, what's your name? I'm Richard, but you can just call me Rick," he said to Melissa looking at her in the eyes.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

anywhere but here ((open, so anyone can join ok)) Empty Re: anywhere but here ((open, so anyone can join ok))

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Seeing someone sit on the couch, she looked at him forgetting who he was and responded, "I'm Melissa, but you can just call me Mel for short. Pleasant to meet you." Melissa stopped twirling her hair happy to see that someone actually came up to talk to her.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:06 pm

"I'm sure you meant pleasure, but I can't blame ya. It's late at night," Richard replied rubbing his chin. He began to have an interest in her and decided to ask her a question, "So, how is life going for ya? Life is going well for me being able to do what I've always been wanting to do," Richard questioned waiting for a reply.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:13 pm

She nodded with a yawn and replied, "Life has been pretty good, but it sucks when you're still stuck with your parents. I'm sure you know how I feel." Melissa looked at him and accidentally put her hand on his even forgetting the fact that she's already in a relationship. Looking at him, she then asked, "Do you wanna dance? I'm quote bored."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Feeling her hand on his, Richard ignored it and responded, "I didn't get an apartment until I was 25, so I knew what it was like to be in your position. Sure, I could use some fun since I have to deal with such intolerant people at my job everyday, and I'd like to get my mind off of it." He got up and grabbed Melissa's hand and took her to the dancefloor and couldn't decide if he should make the first move when it comes to dancing.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Alana Foxxwell

Post by Alana Foxxwell Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Alana went into the club to have some fun and to have a way to not focus on school. She noticed two very familiar people on the dancefloor and gasped. That's Mr. Murphy and Melissa! Oh my fucking God! she thought as she got onto the dancefloor hoping that they wouldn't notice that she was spying on them.
Alana Foxxwell

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Being dragged to the dancefloor, she felt overwhelmed and once she was on the dancefloor across from Rihcard, her eyes were locked on him and said, "Dance competition maybe? I suck at it, but that's okay as long as I tried my best." Melissa's eyes widened as Chicken Noodle Soup was playing in the background and began to do the robot waiting for Richard to dance back.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:00 pm

"Challenge accepted. Is there winners or no?" he wondered as Richard heard a song that was popular to one of his classes a few years ago. He then noticed Melissa not answering by doing the robot, so Richard responded back doing the thunder clap trying to get to the rhythm of the music.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:19 pm

"There are no winners!" she giggled as she saw Richard do the thunder clap. Melissa joined him and attempted to do the moonwalk which caused her to fall. She laughed getting up and threw up the A-OK sign to show that she's perfectly fine.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Richard smiled in relief as he saw Melissa get up from her fall. "Do you have a bruise or any sort of injury? I just want to make sure that not a single scratch got on you," he whispered examining her arms since it was the most exposed part of her body.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:35 am

Melissa shook her head as she brushed the dust off of her tank top and shorts. She looked at him with a smile and exclaimed, "That was fun! The moonwalk so fucking hard. Is it hard for you? It's hard for me." Twirling her hair, Melissa began to hope that her father wouldn't come to the club because he was probably wondering where she went by now.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:25 pm

"It's quite difficult to the point where I feel as though only illusionists can do it," Richard responded patting her on the back for trying. He looked at her and asked, "Want a drink? I'm sure a smoothie would do just fine."
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Smiling, she nodded and tried to decide what flavor she wanted it to be. "Maybe lemon? No wait - blueberry. Wait, I want banana. No, I want cherry. Okay, I'll have cherry," Melissa quickly responded undecided. All sorts of flavors overwhelmed her, so she decided to might as well choose the last one she could think of.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Alana Foxxwell

Post by Alana Foxxwell Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Hearing their conversation, Alana decided to go on the dancefloor and join a crowd of people dancing so they wouldn't find her. I have a feeling that they're going to hit up on each-other. This will make such great gossip, she thought as if she were evil; it was a perfect way to get attention.
Alana Foxxwell

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Richard took Melissa's hand and took her up to the smoothie bar. He sat down on an orange swivel chair and tapped on the table to get the bartender's attention. "Can you get this lovely girl a cherry smoothie? She's had such a long day, and I don't think she wants to fall asleep in a place like this. Thanks!" The bartender then nodded and Richard then gave him the money along with a tip. Hoping to engage in a conversation, he tapped Melissa on the shoulder and asked, "What books are you currently reading? I'm reading 'The Catcher In The Rye'."
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Getting onto a chair on Richard's right, Melissa then saw that he was ordering for her. That's so sweet of him, she thought looking at him as the bartender began to make the smoothie. Feeling him tap her shoulder, Melissa stopped staring and replied, "Right now, I'm currently reading 'A Storm Of Swords.' I'm delighted to know that someone is reading a classic! My favorite classical book has to be 'Pride and Prejudice.' However, my main focus is to read the whole A Song Of Ice and Fire book series and catch up on Game Of Thrones."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:56 pm

"I'm actually upset that I still have not gotten through the first book. Will you promise that you won't spoil it for me? Anyway, which house do you consider yourself to be apart of? I think of myself a Tully," Richard responded enthusiastically interested in what Melissa has to say about her house. Then, the smoothie was done and he went and passed it to her happy to see that so far, they have a lot in common.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:08 pm

"I consider myself a Targaryen, but our houses don't seem to make us not get along, so I guess we won't try to get into a war over the iron throne," Melissa replied with a smile. As she finished her smoothie due to being quick when it comes to eating or drinking, she began to realize that the club was starting to get louder. She then whispered, "Can we go to your place? I had to get here by foot,, and it's getting a bit too loud for my to handle with all of the music and people."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Richard nodded and got off of the chair and grabbed Melissa's hand to help her down. "Sure thing, I don't want your feet to ache, and I surely don't want you to have to walk all the way to your parents' house so late at night," he responded to her as he began walking to the exit with his car keys in his hand.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down