Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

fundraiser bullshit ayy ((open 2 all in chicago prime, redofrest kids sneak in FREE))

4 posters

Go down

Damien King

fundraiser bullshit ayy ((open 2 all in chicago prime, redofrest kids sneak in FREE)) Empty fundraiser bullshit ayy ((open 2 all in chicago prime, redofrest kids sneak in FREE))

Post by Damien King Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Damien was standing on the gymnasium holding a microphone in his hand as students began sitting down in the bleachers. He was ready to get the whole fundraiser announcement over with so he could just chill in his classroom listening to Neutral Milk Hotel.
Damien King

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

fundraiser bullshit ayy ((open 2 all in chicago prime, redofrest kids sneak in FREE)) Empty Re: fundraiser bullshit ayy ((open 2 all in chicago prime, redofrest kids sneak in FREE))

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Melissa was stuck sitting beside Frankie with Lindsey and Evangeline above her, but she was just glad that Darcy had managed to get away with not going to the school. "Darcy, having to sit through this is unbearable like what am I going to do to get out of this crowded place? I feel so claustrophobic here," she muttered to Darcy.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Darcy Foxx

fundraiser bullshit ayy ((open 2 all in chicago prime, redofrest kids sneak in FREE)) Empty Re: fundraiser bullshit ayy ((open 2 all in chicago prime, redofrest kids sneak in FREE))

Post by Darcy Foxx Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Looking at Melissa, he got out his phone and proceeded to check Facebook real quick to see people on his friends list asking him why the fuck he's dating someone that goes to Chicago Prime. Darcy shrugged and typed to them: bc im a free bitch i do what i want. "Well, we can try to go under the bleachers and make out and hope a teacher or staff member doesn't catch us," quietly suggested Darcy to Melissa.
Darcy Foxx

Back to top Go down

Vylette Jackson

Post by Vylette Jackson Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Vylette was sitting on the bleachers with her compact in hand as she began to touch up on her lipstick. She was glad to be out of class so she can hopefully not get in trouble for refreshing her makeup.
Vylette Jackson

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down