Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

end of year tests, gossip, and huge ass egos ((open 4 all in chicago prime/redforest))

2 posters

Go down

Richard Murphy

end of year tests, gossip, and huge ass egos ((open 4 all in chicago prime/redforest)) Empty end of year tests, gossip, and huge ass egos ((open 4 all in chicago prime/redforest))

Post by Richard Murphy Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Richard was in the copyroom starting to make copies of the end of the year test for his class due to time going by so fast. Humming to himself, he patiently waited quickly making himself a cup of coffee using the coffee maker sitting in the copyroom. He went and took a sip of the coffee only to see the copier out of paper. Ugh. Why must this happen? thought Richard eyeing the copier lazy to simply put the printer paper right beside him in it.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

end of year tests, gossip, and huge ass egos ((open 4 all in chicago prime/redforest)) Empty Re: end of year tests, gossip, and huge ass egos ((open 4 all in chicago prime/redforest))

Post by Lindsey Ward Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Lindsey, ignoring Richard, made her way to the copy machines, sticking a printed out picture of the photo she had snapped of Melissa and Richard kissing earlier into the machine and clicking it for 40 copies. That should be enough to spread them around the school, she thought to herself, trying to appear as casual as possible
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

end of year tests, gossip, and huge ass egos ((open 4 all in chicago prime/redforest)) Empty Re: end of year tests, gossip, and huge ass egos ((open 4 all in chicago prime/redforest))

Post by Richard Murphy Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Not her again, thought Richard walking towards the other copier to see what she was copying to see that the ink was luckily low. Raising an eyebrow, he gently tapped her on the shoulder like a gentleman and asked, "Excuse me, miss, but what are you attempting to copy? The copiers here jam like Bob Marley."
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:07 pm

"Uh first of all, who the fuck is Bob Marley? And second of all, it's really none of your business what I'm printing..." Lindsey replied, re-positioning herself so that her body blocked out as much of the printer as was physically possible.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:57 am

"You don't know who Bob Marley is?" questioned Richard shocked to hear such words, "I'm a teacher here, and I need to make sure you're not copying nudes and shit like that." His ass had a feeling that the brunette Regina George was trying to spread shit about him and Melissa seeing how Lindsey was attempting to block out much of the copier.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:45 pm

"No. Isn't that the title of that film? Like, 'Bob Marley and Me' or something?" she questioned, refusing to acknowledge the request he had just made and hoping to steer the conversation back into its previous direction.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Putting his palm on his forehead, Richard shook his head ready to correct her. "No, that's Marley and Me. Bob Marley is a Jamaican musician that died back in the 80's," he corrected her still trying to see what she was trying to copy.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:13 pm

"Oh...I thought his name was like, Kurt Cocaine..or something. Or was that someone else?" she asked, struggling to keep up with the names of all of the dead musicians.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:18 pm

"Kurt Cobain is the deceased lead singer of Nirvana, who is nothing like Bob Marley," replied Richard unable to believe that she doesn't know the names of dead musicians like Bob Marley and Kurt Cobain, "Also, cocaine is an illegal drug that destroys people's life."
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:37 pm

"Um, why are you lecturing me on this stuff, anyway? Like, I don't need to know the names of a bunch of irrelevant dead singers anyway," Lindsey replied, beginning to get annoyed with Richard and just wanting to get on with printing out the pictures.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:46 pm

He raised an eyebrow and quickly cocked his head to the side not knowing what to think. "I'm a teacher, so I obviously teach things, and I'm teaching you names of dead musicians that is popular among some youth nowadays," responded Richard scratching his head filled with flaming red hair that was starting to fade.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:54 pm

"Well," Lindsey began, looking at him directly in the eye, "that's not going to get anybody into college, is it? You people have such low standards when it comes to education here."
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:30 pm

"That's something you should really tell the principal about considering how he's the one that breaks his own rules.," responded Richard suddenly getting an idea in his head and went to whisper to Lindsey, "How about instead of telling people about Melissa and I, you can tell people about the crazy gym teacher here is cheating on his wife with his boss. At least I'm actually loyal and doesn't make it that obvious since I can see their sexual tension during the staff meetings we sometimes have after school." He knew that gossip like that will get her attention since it's considered gospel around Chicago Prime's hallways that even one of the gym teacher's daughters (his girlfriend) confirms it as true.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Lindsey thought for a couple of minutes about what Richard had just told her before making her reply. "First of all, what's in it for me?" she asked, "and secondly, is there even any proof of your claims about this gym teacher guy, anyway?"
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Richard then replied to her, "Well, for one thing, the gym teacher's wife will finally realize that he's an unloyal partner, and you should ask Melissa about the gossip I just gave you since she's one of the gym teacher's children because she can probably tell you the things she heard when Damien and Montgomery are together." He then paused to clear his throat due to talking that much without taking a breath. "I know one time she said that he heard Damien and her father make out in the back of a car at a drive-in movie theater with Damien saying that their make outs would be better if he shaved for once."
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:31 pm

"Wait, oh my god...isn't the Damien guy the principal here?! That's perfect!" Lindsey exclaimed in excitement almost a little /too/ loudly, but she was now extremely eager to tell Evangeline and the other students and teachers of Red Forest about what she had just heard from Richard.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:36 pm

He nodded despite the risk of losing his job, but Damien tries to hire the best of the best, and Richard was the only good French teacher that Damien could hire. "Bingo. That's the guy. He never practices what he preaches like one of his class rules is to not be a bitch, yet he goes around being a bitch anyway," Richard told Lindsey seeing her obvious excitement from learning the new information.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:45 pm

"This is so great...his reputation's gonna be ruined once the news gets out!" she giggled, deciding to ~officially~ spare Richard and Melissa from her gossiping. This totally outweighs their whole dumb relationship thing anyway, she thought to herself, about ready to head back to Red Forest and spread the new 'news'.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:48 pm

"That reminds me to go to Office Max and get some ink for the printers and the copy machines since no one else bothers to," said Richard to himself rubbing his chin staring into space still forgetting to put paper in the copier he meant to use.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:17 pm

Lindsey didn't bother to reply, but hurriedly returned to Red Forest, not taking the picture out of the printer but instead just leaving it there.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down