Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

why tf is a STU,,DENT being forced 2 teach science 4 her mom,,, WEEK 1 ((all students, redofrest students sneak in free))

3 posters

Go down

Melissa Allen

why tf is a STU,,DENT being forced 2 teach science 4 her mom,,, WEEK 1 ((all students, redofrest students sneak in free)) Empty why tf is a STU,,DENT being forced 2 teach science 4 her mom,,, WEEK 1 ((all students, redofrest students sneak in free))

Post by Melissa Allen Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Melissa's mom packed up all of her shit the night before and left the family causing Melissa to be the one having to teach science for who knows how long because that shit was so unexpected nobody called to get a substitute. She had no idea why her mother spontaneously left in the middle of the night, but it was probably due to her dad fucking Damien. Melissa just sat down at the teacher's desk tapping her fingers waiting for students to enter, so she began to text Darcy in the meantime: DARCYYYYYY MY MOM FUCKIN LEFT IN THE MIDDLE FOT HE NIGHT PLS COME 2 CHICAGO PRIME SO I CAN GET THRU THE DAY ILY <333. On the plus side, she''ll finally have access into the legendary teacher's lounge.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Vylette Jackson

why tf is a STU,,DENT being forced 2 teach science 4 her mom,,, WEEK 1 ((all students, redofrest students sneak in free)) Empty Re: why tf is a STU,,DENT being forced 2 teach science 4 her mom,,, WEEK 1 ((all students, redofrest students sneak in free))

Post by Vylette Jackson Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Vylette entered the classroom to only see Melissa with no sign of Heather. "Uh, where's this thing you call your mom?" she asked taking a seat.
Vylette Jackson

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

why tf is a STU,,DENT being forced 2 teach science 4 her mom,,, WEEK 1 ((all students, redofrest students sneak in free)) Empty Re: why tf is a STU,,DENT being forced 2 teach science 4 her mom,,, WEEK 1 ((all students, redofrest students sneak in free))

Post by Melissa Allen Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:31 pm

"She like ran off somewhere, so now I have to be the science teacher. No one was called to be a substitute so I'm stuck being a teacher. I'm only 19. I don't need this kind of stress in my life." she responded frantically as she began going through the stuff on the desk and got the thing out for attendance and marked Vylette as not absent.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Darcy Foxx

Post by Darcy Foxx Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Walking into the classroom, Darcy entered holding Starbucks in both of his hands. He took a sip of his peppermint mocha latte and gave Melissa her coffee. "I got your text as soon as I entered the school, and I was searching for you all over the place only for Richard to tell me that you're in here, so the coffee might be a bit cool. Anyway, the principal ta Redforest is starting the transferring process, so don't be surprised if my name is on that next semester. I still have to take finals, but I did mine before Thanksgiving, so yeah."
Darcy Foxx

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:12 pm

Melissa looked up to see Darcy enter. Smiling, she got up and walked towards him getting the coffee he had gotten her. "Darcy! You're so sweet! I love you so much. Well, at least once you're a student here, we can spend a lot more time together," exclaimed Melissa happily looking at him.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down