Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

THE BUS RIDE ((open 2 all in chicago prime and redofrest))

+29
Sean Wilson
Angel Starling
Adam Fitzpatrick
Vylette Jackson
Shanique Carter
Pamela Snicket
Cayla Potter
Nysinee Westrope
Thomas Levi
Alana Foxxwell
Ursula Easton
Daniella Rivera
Khyle Allen
Lizzie Allen-Ajaxx
Ivy Allen
Ophelia Gaile
Montgomery Allen
Liisu Kivi
Johnathan Murphy
Francesca Riley
Priscilla Reed
Evangeline Collier
Richard Murphy
Lindsey Ward
Jorgenia Gaile
Edward West
Valerie Oakley
Melissa Allen
Damien King
33 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Melissa Allen

THE BUS RIDE ((open 2 all in chicago prime and redofrest)) - Page 5 Empty Re: THE BUS RIDE ((open 2 all in chicago prime and redofrest))

Post by Melissa Allen Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Melissa then made a face from like those reaction gifs of people giving shade from those reality TV shows like Basketball Wives and shit like that. She blinked her eyes very slowly judging him a lot.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Thomas Levi

THE BUS RIDE ((open 2 all in chicago prime and redofrest)) - Page 5 Empty Re: THE BUS RIDE ((open 2 all in chicago prime and redofrest))

Post by Thomas Levi Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:27 pm

"What the fuck..." he whispered under his breath before suddenly getting very angry and lashing out in a loud screech, "STOP FUCKING STARING AT ME!!"
Thomas Levi

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:36 pm

"I must've thrown so much shade that he needed an umbrella," she whispered to herself widening her eyes.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Lindsay was growing increasingly irritated as she listened to Melissa, Richard and Thomas's interactions. "Could you guys like, keep it down or something?" she yelled over to them, "I have a migraine and listening to you idiots talk isn't helping."
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Melissa couldn't believe that fucking bitch, so she felt as though the correct response was to flip the bird and stick her tongue out like Miley Cyrus.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:06 pm

"Typical," Lindsay sighed at Melissa's response. "Could you be any more fucking childish, honestly?"
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:28 pm

"At least my ass doesn't go around stalking someone's relationship," responded Melissa as she got out her phone to reveal Lindsey's nudes that she sent to someone at her school which were obviously photoshopped, but it was the perfect opportunity.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Adam Fitzpatrick

Post by Adam Fitzpatrick Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:06 am

Adam couldn't believe that so many people were yelling and shit like that, so he went and covered his ears with his hands in hopes of the sound going down, but of course, it didn't work.
Adam Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:08 am

"OMFG! My nail chipped on me! I just got a mani pedi yesterday! It's the end of the world!" complained Evangeline as she began to cry.
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:54 pm

"Those aren't even real," Lindsey retorted. "Besides that, I don't even go to your school so? Try hard much?"
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Johnathan Murphy

Post by Johnathan Murphy Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm

Than got up and walked over to Lindsey and decided to ask the usual question that everybody fucking hates, "Lindsey, do you like wanna suck my dick? It can take you to paradise."
Johnathan Murphy

Back to top Go down

Alana Foxxwell

Post by Alana Foxxwell Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:58 am

"John, shut the fuck up before Little Bill cuts your dick off in your sleep," said Alana to him rolling her eyes unable to stand that cranberry fucknut.
Alana Foxxwell

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:02 pm

"Oh my god," Lindsey rolled her eyes in irritation, "how many times a day to you ask this stupid fucking question, anyway?"
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Angel Starling

Post by Angel Starling Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:10 pm

Angel got out her ear plugs and plugged them into her iPod to listen to some music while playing some Candy Crush Saga because she couldn't take the noise any longer.
Angel Starling

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:40 pm

"Anyway, 'Than', I am not going to suck your dick or anything of the sort," Lindsey replied, annoyed that he dared to think that she would even consider doing such a thing with him, of all people.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Shanique Carter

Post by Shanique Carter Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:22 am

"All of y'all need to shut da fuck up. Nobody gives a rat shit about y'all's sexual frustrations. And Pisscilla, ya weave's ratchet," yelled Shanique to the whole bus flipping her weave obviously pissed off.
Shanique Carter

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:40 am

"Look who's talking," Lindsey snapped back, not in the mood to listen to Shanique yell at everyone to 'shut up', of all things.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Damien King

Post by Damien King Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:54 am

Damien then got out of the seat and took the pregnancy test out of Montgomery's hand and then said disgusted by himself, "Guys, this is somebody's dried piss, and we need to know whose piss it is while we're stuck in this damn traffic."
Damien King

Back to top Go down

Ophelia Gaile

Post by Ophelia Gaile Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Ophelia got out of her seat to sit on Melissa's lap only to step on Nysinee's feet in the process. She went over to where Melissa was sitting and sat on her lap because she *~loves~* her bestie and because she knew that she wouldn't give a fuck. "Hello, my favorite pansexual atheist slut. How are ye?" she said to her winking with a bit of a noticeable fade of her black eyeliner.
Ophelia Gaile

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:07 pm

"Probably Melissa's piss," Lindsey called up to Damien, "I wouldn't put anything passed her at this point."
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Melissa smiled at Ophelia with a nod only to say, "Ophelia, just so you know, I'm not going to give you a lapdance. Especially since we're on a a bus with school teachers around along with a few month old child, and I know how much you love my ass."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Thomas Levi

Post by Thomas Levi Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Thomas was beginning to get bored, and began to hum to himself, staring into space and not paying attention to much else. "I ammm the baddest girlll in NYC....you can look but pleasee don't toucchh," he sang softly under his breath.
Thomas Levi

Back to top Go down

Sean Wilson

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Sean was, as usual, in a rather sociable mood, and decided to change seats to the one next to Thomas. He felt sorry for the guy, as he always came across as being pissed off, and he could sympathize to a certain extent. If he was a janitor, he'd probably hate everyone, too.
Sean Wilson

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:20 pm

"Oh my fucking god," said Richard to Ophelia and Melissa hearing their conversation looking at Ophelia up and down who was sitting on Melissa's lap as though Santa's in town asking them what they want for Christmas.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:48 pm

"You guys are so fucking vulgar," Lindsey noted in disgust, looking at Melissa and Ophelia with an expression that made her appear as if she was about to puke.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next