Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

my happy ending ((priscilla, frankie, and whoever the hell wants to join ok))

3 posters

Go down

Melissa Allen

my happy ending ((priscilla, frankie, and whoever the hell wants to join ok)) Empty my happy ending ((priscilla, frankie, and whoever the hell wants to join ok))

Post by Melissa Allen Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Melissa was sitting on a bench inside the mall by the food court waiting for Priscilla and Frankie to get there. They decided to go on a shopping spree in order for Melissa to get some new clothing after giving Ivy all of her old clothing. They must be fashionably late as usual, she thought looking up tapping her right foot onto the floor. Twirling her hair, Melissa began to whistle the tune to the Spongebob theme song. At one point, she had wanted to try music, but she wasn't really confident enough to try it out , so Melissa decided to might as well do theatre. Trying to not focus on her performing art choices, she looked around in hopes of finding the two somewhere.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Priscilla Reed

my happy ending ((priscilla, frankie, and whoever the hell wants to join ok)) Empty Re: my happy ending ((priscilla, frankie, and whoever the hell wants to join ok))

Post by Priscilla Reed Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Priscilla seen Melissa by a bench as she crossed the street. She flipped her hair and applied lip gloss to her lips. "Heyyyy." Priscilla said wiggling her manicured nails in Melissa's face.
Priscilla Reed

Back to top Go down

Francesca Riley

my happy ending ((priscilla, frankie, and whoever the hell wants to join ok)) Empty Re: my happy ending ((priscilla, frankie, and whoever the hell wants to join ok))

Post by Francesca Riley Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Frankie twirled her hair standing by Priscilla and said, "'Cilla, we should def go to DEB first. They have like the best clothing ever."
Francesca Riley

Back to top Go down

Priscilla Reed

Post by Priscilla Reed Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:43 pm

"O-M-G. Yes! Let's go." Priscilla grabbed one arm of Melissa so the other side cold be Frankie's and they went into the mall. "So much to choose from." Priscilla said with her eyes twinkling.
Priscilla Reed

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Feeling Priscilla grab her, Melissa got up and walked inside the mall with her and Frankie. "I can't believe that  this is my first shopping spree which is the sad part because it's my first," said Melissa awkwardly as they went into DEB.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Priscilla Reed

Post by Priscilla Reed Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Priscilla gasped. "Well, me and Frankie are pro's at shopping sprees. We know what's cute and what's puke. So your in good hands." Priscilla said.
Priscilla Reed

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:20 pm

"That's good then," she replied rolling her shoulders. She started to look through the racks of clothing around the store that was filled with pink interior. Melissa picked up a pink tank top filled with many sequins. She walked towards them and asked, "Is this a good one?"
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Francesca Riley

Post by Francesca Riley Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:25 pm

"Oh my God, that's perf," replied Frankie nodding. She had a bias for clothing that had sequins on it, so she can't say no to anything with sequins.
Francesca Riley

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:28 am

Hearing Frankie, Melissa shrugged her shoulders and responded, "Thanks for the feedback. My closet could use a shit load of variety."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down