Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

what goes around comes around ((keith - high school years)

2 posters

Go down

Richard Murphy

what goes around comes around ((keith - high school years) Empty what goes around comes around ((keith - high school years)

Post by Richard Murphy Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:06 pm

Richard was behind the bleachers making out with Keith while the football game was going on. He decided that it would be more appropriate to be behind the bleachers with his boyfriend saying satanic chants and listening to some death metal rather than watch the high school football team attempt to win another game. "Imagine how cool it'd be if we got some fake IDs and go to various adult parties to have some sex, drink alcohol, and doing drugs," he said to Keith getting out a cigarette for both him and Keith.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

what goes around comes around ((keith - high school years) Empty Re: what goes around comes around ((keith - high school years)

Post by Keith Lawrence Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Keith, looking at the cigarette and taking the hint, quickly slid his lighter out of his pocket, lighting the cigarette for Richard, then pondering Richard's suggestion for a minute. "That would be pretty fucking cool, man...I dunno, my cousin might know how to get one. He's really into all that shit, and he has a lot of connections.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

what goes around comes around ((keith - high school years) Empty Re: what goes around comes around ((keith - high school years)

Post by Richard Murphy Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:42 pm

"Hell fucking yeah! This shit will be the greatest things in our whole fucking lives. We only live once, so we might as well rebel against this stupid society. We'll forever be freaks of nature anyway," he responded ecstatic nodding to Keith to thank him for lighting up his cigarette. Putting it in his mouth, Richard inhaled it deeply and blew it out allowing it to go up in the bleachers.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:37 pm

"Fuck yes we will!" Keith responded ecstatically, holding his hand out to offer Richard a high five. He felt sort of lame doing that particular gesture, but he didn't really care all too much.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:42 pm

Richard got out a marker and began to draw many dicks under the bleachers cackling in the process. It was an immature thing to do, but he was only sixteen at the time and he really couldn't be blamed. "Hey, do you wanna go to the homecoming afterparty? I heard that there'll be a lot of sex, drugs, and rock n' roll," he asked dropping the cigarette ashes on the ground by him.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:09 pm

"Yeah sure! I got nothing to lose, anyway. If it sucks we can just like, crash the party or some shit." Keith responded, not being able to help but laugh at Richard's dick drawings under the bleachers.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:18 pm

"We can totally crash it if it ends up being a huge fucking disappointment. My brother fucking hates it when I go out partying, like it's my fucking life, and I could care less about what he says about my life. We'll have to make sure that we bring our satanic bibles to worship Satan if we're gonna crash the party," he responded laughing along with Keith losing his breath in the process.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down