Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

friday night frights ((all))

+9
Damien King
Nysinee Westrope
Ophelia Gaile
Liisu Kivi
Evangeline Collier
Lindsey Ward
Richard Murphy
Thomas Levi
Melissa Allen
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Melissa Allen

friday night frights ((all)) Empty friday night frights ((all))

Post by Melissa Allen Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:55 pm

Melissa and her friend Ophelia had dared everybody in both Chicago Prime and Redforest (even the teachers) to spend a whole night in a very old, haunted house. She was the first to get there, and she left Arya with a family member due to that possibility of her getting scared in the house. With her, she had snacks, water, and flashlights to get through the night. Sighing, Melissa entered waiting for the others seeing cobwebs and dust everywhere along with some briars growing in parts of the window.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Thomas Levi

friday night frights ((all)) Empty Re: friday night frights ((all))

Post by Thomas Levi Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Thomas had decided to take up Melissa and Ophelia's dare on staying the night in a haunted house, but only out of hopes they had some sort of free service provided, like free food or something among the lines. He wasn't completely sure what to do when he had actually driven there, and even debated whether he should /really/ go in and stay the night or just leave really quickly before anyone had seen him show up.
Thomas Levi

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:13 pm

He walked into the old, brittle house to see Melissa the only one in there so far. Richard ran up and hugged her while they were the only ones in the house. "I'm so glad that it's just us for right now. What do you wanna do before the others come?" he asked looking at Melissa and running his hand through her hair.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Melissa went and gave him the look gently grabbing his hand and laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you so much," she whispered to Richard slowly kissing him on the lips just as a door opened.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Lindsey decided to go to the haunted house after all, despite her figuring it would probably be mostly populated by Chicago Prime students. What she didn't expect, however, was what she saw as soon as she walked in the house's front door.
"Oh. My. God!" she squealed, watching Richard and Melissa kiss right in front of her, and attempting to take a photo for proof before it was too late.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Richard suddenly stopped kissing Melissa when he heard a squeal coming from the doors to only see the same girl who was trying to get into his love life a few days prior. Oh no, he thought as his heart began beating faster hoping that no one finds out.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Entering the house, Evangeline went and found Lindsey breaking her nail in the process. "Oh my fucking god! I can't believe I broke my nail. I only got a mani pedi yesterday. It's the end of the world!" she yelled unable to believe that her precious nail broke.
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Liisu Kivi

Post by Liisu Kivi Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Liisu got to the house wondering if she's the last one to get there. However, she decided to wait outside to see if more people would be coming just in case. Curious, Liisu peeked in to see Lindsey and Evangeline making a big deal over very small things.
Liisu Kivi

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Lindsey, hearing Evangeline's yelling, quickly slipped her camera back into her pocket and turned to face her. "Oh my god...didn't you just get your nails done yesterday?"
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:23 pm

"Oh my god, yes, I did. Like, why must this happen to such a good person like me? I just wanted to have some pretty nails," she replied to Lindsey freaking out.
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:01 pm

"Ugh, I know what you mean. That happened to me once, literally the day I had gotten my nails fixed. Anyway, I guess you can always get some glue-ons..." Lindsey suggested, trying to cheer Evangeline up a little.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Evangeline looked at her nail and started to tear up since that was the favorite nail out of the ones that got done. "I guess I could try a glue on, but I've used them before and taking them off was like taking off my actual nail, so I don't know what I'll do about my precious nail."
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Ophelia Gaile

Post by Ophelia Gaile Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:45 pm

Ophelia got to the house and entered lighting up a cigarette in the process to see Melissa and Richard right by each other and Evangeline freaking out over a broken nail. Walking by Evangeline and Lindsey, she blew a puff of smoke into their faces cackling in the process.
Ophelia Gaile

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:37 pm

Unaware what was going on, she noticed Richard stopped kissing her only to see Lindsey while Ophelia was blowing smoke on their faces. Melissa quickly tried to act natural and scratched her head hoping no one saw her and Richard kiss.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Nysinee Westrope

Post by Nysinee Westrope Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:07 pm

Nysinee entered the house with her Bible and cross necklace in case of someone trying to summon demons in the haunted building. She was prepared for a worst case scenario in her eyes where one of them gets possessed by a demon. Also, Nysinee had gotten permission from a church to use some of their holy water to use whenever appropriate.
Nysinee Westrope

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Lindsey glanced over at Ophelia as she passed by them, visibly rollimg her eyes in hopes Ophelia would notice. "Looks like the tryhard Hot Topic bitch finally showed up," she giggled to Evangeline.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Ophelia Gaile

Post by Ophelia Gaile Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:05 pm

"I do not shop at Hot Topic. May Satan give you a slow, painful death. I hope you're not in Hell, where I belong, with me," responded Ophelia in an obviously pissed off tone.
Ophelia Gaile

Back to top Go down

Nysinee Westrope

Post by Nysinee Westrope Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:07 am

Nysinee gasped at Ophelia's mention of Satan and quickly got out her Bible and started to say various verses and prayers in hopes that Ophelia will find God. "Dear God, please bless Ophelia with your forgiving powers. Let her get on the path of lightness rather than the road to Hell. It's a matter of time before she realizes that Satan is brainwashing her to think that our lord and savior doesn't exist. Amen."
Nysinee Westrope

Back to top Go down

Thomas Levi

Post by Thomas Levi Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:42 am

Thomas didn't actually know what a Hot Topic was, but hearing the manner in which the girls were speaking of it, he just assumed it was a clothing store. "Are you really fighting over a fucking clothing store?" he scoffed, "Because that is incredibly shallow and materialistic of you," he added on, conjuring a holier than thou voice to the best of his ability.
Thomas Levi

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:43 pm

Richard decided to tell Thomas what Hot Topic was since he knows a lot of stuff related to the current generation, "Hot Topic is a mall-based chain of stores targeted to teens and young adults selling many things related to pop culture and band shirts." He didn't know if that description would explain enough to Thomas, but he can try.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Damien King

Post by Damien King Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Walking into the house, Damien was holding Starbucks coffee in one hand and his phone in the other wearing a beanie, hipster glasses, skinny jeans, and the space flag tee from Urban Outfitters. He always wore his lifestyle clothing outside of work, and this is one of those out of work moments.
Damien King

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:56 pm

"Damien, you're a hipster?" asked Richard to him all confused. He never expected someone like his boss to be a hipster since he only ever saw hipsters whenever he went to a local coffee shop every morning on his way to work.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Keith Lawrence

Post by Keith Lawrence Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:12 pm

Pulling up into the driveway of the old, rumored to be haunted house, Keith was surprised to see several cars parked outside. Shrugging it off, he went ahead and entered the house. He had been wanting to check it out for a while, and he wasn't going to let a couple of extra strangers ruin it for him.
Keith Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Seeing Keith walk in, Richard gasped loudly. He hadn't seen him in a long time, and catching up with him would be a good way to cover up his relationship with Melissa. Richard went to him and awkwardly said, "Long time no see."
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Melissa stood there seeing many things happening at once such as Damien being a hipster, some guy at the record shop comes in, and her own boyfriend is talking to him. She walked up to the two slowly seeing that they're friends who haven't seen each other in a while.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next