Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

What a shame that you came here with someone [Jessies past]

Go down

Jessie Kelskeay

What a shame that you came here with someone [Jessies past] Empty What a shame that you came here with someone [Jessies past]

Post by Jessie Kelskeay Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Jessie was munching on a apple waiting for an customer to come, tapping on the stand box. The neighbor hood was full of activity today and it was a sunny hot day in scotland, thus being perfect for lemonade. However...Marissa's getting more customers then me.
Plenty of people surrounded Marissa's lemonade stand. Jessie rolled her eyes at Marissa. Marissa glared back at her when her customers were not looking. Suddenly, Reimu touched Jessie's shoulder. Jessie jumped, obviously she had not known that Reimu was behind her. ''I wonder why you get few costumers. Your lemonade is the best...Marissa's lemonade is too bland for me. Plus Marissa's lemonade is like three dollars! A rip-off, indeed.'' Reimu said in a honest voice. Jessie did believe her. Hours ago, Reimu bought two lemonade drinks for herself and Jessie. Jessie had tasted it and, infact it was bland.
Jessie Kelskeay

Back to top Go down