Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

Life Can Be So Fucking Boring ((Sarah))

2 posters

Go down

Daniella Rivera

Life Can Be So Fucking Boring ((Sarah)) Empty Life Can Be So Fucking Boring ((Sarah))

Post by Daniella Rivera Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Danni was in Uptown Chicago struggling with being in Chicago. It sure was nothing like London and all that jazz. Lets see how many assholes are in Chicago, thought Danni as she bumped into someone and quickly scurried away from the man and sat down on a bench near Starbucks.
Daniella Rivera

Back to top Go down

Sarah Kelskeay

Life Can Be So Fucking Boring ((Sarah)) Empty Re: Life Can Be So Fucking Boring ((Sarah))

Post by Sarah Kelskeay Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Sarah gazed at Chicago, uptown. Soo boring.. Sarah thought. Her mouth was a dry desert without gossip. Sarah sat down near a bench near starbucks.
Sarah Kelskeay

Back to top Go down

Daniella Rivera

Life Can Be So Fucking Boring ((Sarah)) Empty Re: Life Can Be So Fucking Boring ((Sarah))

Post by Daniella Rivera Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Turning around, she gazed at the blonde girl and asked, "Who the hell are you? Could you possibly be this bloody moron that everyone talks about?" Danni got out her iPod and started listening to some Black Sabbath and tried to act as if the other girl wasn't there, hopefully to avoid getting into a conversation.
Daniella Rivera

Back to top Go down

Sarah Kelskeay

Post by Sarah Kelskeay Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm

''I'm Sarah. Who the fuck is the bloody moron, beacause it's certainly not me. Now, who the fuck are you?'' Sarah replied. The girl's presence annoyed Sarah already.
Sarah Kelskeay

Back to top Go down

Daniella Rivera

Post by Daniella Rivera Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:05 pm

"I'm Danni, Danni Rivera," replied an annoyed Danni as she took out her earphones. She raised her eyebrows and said, "The bloody moron is this blonde haired girl, who name I think is Nyssa or something like that. I don't really remember her damn name." Looking around, she saw lots of people wearing these weird designer clothing and thought This will need to be some getting used to. Danni quietly adjusted her Union Jack hoodie and sighed as she looked up to the sky, the sky was as blue as a smurf or a sticky cow dyed to look a bit like blue cheese.
Daniella Rivera

Back to top Go down

Sarah Kelskeay

Post by Sarah Kelskeay Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 pm

''Hello, Daniella.'' Sarah said as she sighed. ''Oh, you mean Nysinee. She's a bitch and a devil. I hate her.'' Sarah felt glad when Daniella called Nysinee a devil. She hated her.
Sarah Kelskeay

Back to top Go down

Daniella Rivera

Post by Daniella Rivera Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:35 pm

"To be honest, I don't know who to believe," replied Danni, "Since some people such as this Damien person and Lucy is saying that she's a sweet and kind girl." She paused. "So, I'm waiting until I meet her myself." Danni got out her phone and quickly texted one of her friends from London and sighed.
Daniella Rivera

Back to top Go down

Sarah Kelskeay

Post by Sarah Kelskeay Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:33 pm

''Fine. But when you really see her insides you'll she she's a devil even though people think she's kind.'' Sarah replied unable to convince her that Nysinee is evil. Sarah breathed out and in for a short period of time and said ''Nysinee also said the principal of this peforming arts school had a 2 inch-dick. There's been proof to but most people deny it.''.
Sarah Kelskeay

Back to top Go down

Daniella Rivera

Post by Daniella Rivera Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:41 am

She rolled her eyes and replied, "Since when did a two inched penis had to do with anything? I mean it's like saying his dick looks like the female genitalia." "What if, she's actually sweet and kind with you asshole being overdramatic saying that she's a bad girl so that you can be an attention whore?" asked Danni as she texted back to her friend from London and stared blankly at Sarah. She has one poor withered soul....
Daniella Rivera

Back to top Go down

Sarah Kelskeay

Post by Sarah Kelskeay Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:17 am

Sarah yawned. She was unable to convince Daniella. She was getting pretty tired of Daniella's shit. Like bitch, don't give me that look. She wanted to leave, she could.
''Look i'm getting tired of your shit so i'm just going to leave!'' Sarah yelled. So, Sarah left.
Sarah Kelskeay

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down