Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

the silence is louder than any thunder ((Lucy))

2 posters

Go down

Liisu Kivi

the silence is louder than any thunder ((Lucy)) Empty the silence is louder than any thunder ((Lucy))

Post by Liisu Kivi Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Liisu was at an Italian restaurant for some lunch, as the school cafeteria was closed until class start for some odd reason. She looked at the scenery through the window; it was a sad, rainy day, which sucked as she was hoping to go to the park today.
Liisu Kivi

Back to top Go down

Lucy Marker

the silence is louder than any thunder ((Lucy)) Empty Re: the silence is louder than any thunder ((Lucy))

Post by Lucy Marker Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Today it was raining. The school cafeteria was closed. Lucy decided to go to a italian resturant in chicago instead of the school cafeteria since it was closed. Lucy walked into the resturant. Lucy ordered something and sat at a random table where she could see the window.
Lucy Marker

Back to top Go down

Liisu Kivi

the silence is louder than any thunder ((Lucy)) Empty Re: the silence is louder than any thunder ((Lucy))

Post by Liisu Kivi Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Liisu heard the bell of the door ring; someone whom is likely from the school is here. She waved her hand at her. She went to her and exclaimed, "Tere! I'm Liisu, Liisu Kivi of Estonia. What's your name?"
Liisu Kivi

Back to top Go down

Lucy Marker

Post by Lucy Marker Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:24 pm

''I'm Lucy. Lucy Marker. Nice to meet you Liisu!'' Lucy replied cheerfully. ''Are you here beacause the caferteria is closed for now? Like in an Chicago performing arts acadamey?'' Lucy said out of the blue. She kind-of doubted it, but there could be a chance.
Lucy Marker

Back to top Go down

Liisu Kivi

Post by Liisu Kivi Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:35 pm

"Oh why yes," replied Liisu, "Why's that?" She smiled at the girl and asked, "What's your favorite Italian meal? Mine is the zuppa inglese, it's my favorite desert whenever I come here for dinner."
Liisu Kivi

Back to top Go down

Lucy Marker

Post by Lucy Marker Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:09 pm

'Hmm, I don't know. You just seem to me like you go there.'' Lucy replied.
'' Oh, That's nice. I've tried the zuppa inglese. It's nice. My favorite would be the italian chocolate cake, or probally the turtle cheesecake. But, I like the zuppa inglese too.'' Lucy said smiling. She was an picky eater, really picky about her food sometimes.
Lucy Marker

Back to top Go down

Liisu Kivi

Post by Liisu Kivi Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Liisu smiled and quietly replied, "Oh uh okay." I wonder what are some of things that Lucy is interested in are, she thought as she heard Lucy talk about her favorite Italian meals. "What are a few of your interests?" Liisu asked softly, it was as if she was as quiet as a mouse when you get to know the shy, outgoing Estonian.
Liisu Kivi

Back to top Go down

Lucy Marker

Post by Lucy Marker Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:22 pm

''Well, okay..'' Lucy said softly like a baby. Lucy wasn't good as saying her interests because she wasn't good at knowing people. She decided to go with the flow and just say them.
''My interests are fashion, animals, swimming, restaurants, and umm...'' Lucy didn't know what else to say. ''I guess that's all, what are your interests?'' Lucy exclaimed, but not in a yelling voice.
Lucy Marker

Back to top Go down

Liisu Kivi

Post by Liisu Kivi Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:37 pm

"I'm quite into customizing clothing and making my own. I'm quite into those Cirque Du Soleil shows. So whenever I get the chance, I travel to various places to see one," replied Liisu, she paused, "The most recent one that I saw was Totem in Washington D.C." Liisu smiled and said, "I enjoy looking at constellations whenever all of the stars are out and when I have a microscope you'd see at an astronomy building, I love to look to see if I can find my astrological sign." She looked around and took a small sip of her grape flavored water.
Liisu Kivi

Back to top Go down

Lucy Marker

Post by Lucy Marker Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:27 pm

Lucy then said ''That's pretty cool. I think star and constellations are nice. Cirque Du Soleil is a circus place right?.'' Lucy couldn't think of anything else to say.
Lucy Marker

Back to top Go down

Liisu Kivi

Post by Liisu Kivi Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:56 pm

She nodded and replied "Yes, it's a circus company. I want to work as an acrobatic there one day." Liisu then asked "I believe in reincarnation. Do you? I'm just wondering," she hoped that she didn't offence Lucy on any means since everyone has a different religion.
Liisu Kivi

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down