Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

it'll blow your mind ((everyone and anyone))

+4
Lindsey Ward
Melissa Allen
Liisu Kivi
Richard Murphy
8 posters

Go down

Richard Murphy

it'll blow your mind ((everyone and anyone)) Empty it'll blow your mind ((everyone and anyone))

Post by Richard Murphy Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:49 pm

It was the end of the school day and Richard was walking out of the building with all of his stuff sporting newly dyed red hair, colorful makeup, and a glitter spandex bodysuit. He didn't care what people are going to think about the new way he is dressing; this is the new Richard making himself more glam in case of rumors and because he had waited for the day he can be like his hero David Bowie in the Ziggy Stardust days.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Liisu Kivi

it'll blow your mind ((everyone and anyone)) Empty Re: it'll blow your mind ((everyone and anyone))

Post by Liisu Kivi Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Liisu was outside in the grass trying to meditate. Neon green glitter spandex suddenly caught her eye only to see it was her french teacher. He normally doesn't dress like that, she thought shocked since he usually wore all black with more goth makeup.
Liisu Kivi

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

it'll blow your mind ((everyone and anyone)) Empty Re: it'll blow your mind ((everyone and anyone))

Post by Melissa Allen Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:01 pm

Melissa was outside by a tree waiting on the rest of her family since she was always taken to school with her siblings by her parents due to them working there. Noticing Richard, she noticed that he was wearing much brighter clothing than usual and wanted to go up to him, but she couldn't at the moment. He looks so hot, thought Melissa as her pupils widened looking at him.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Lindsey gagged visibly as she saw Richard walking out of the building. What the fuck is he wearing?, she wondered to herself. He looked even weirder than before, she thought, and she had no idea how he was allowed to wear that sort of thing as a teacher. Plus, she found it weird how quickly he had changed his look.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Evangeline stood beside Lindsey in disgust looking at Richard. "He looked like a Hot Topic reject in the pictures you took, so I don't understand why he's dressing like that," she said to Lindsey, "How is he even able to wear that stuff to work?"
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Arachne Dunham

Post by Arachne Dunham Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Arachne was sitting in front of a tree writing some macabre poems. Sighing, she went and put her red hair up into a ponytail to make concentration a lot easier. The sun suddenly caused a neon green glow to get into her eyes and began covering her face with her arms as though she was a vampire.
Arachne Dunham

Back to top Go down

Damien King

Post by Damien King Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Damien walked outside for some fresh air and noticed what Richard was wearing. Squinting his eyes, he walked over to him and tapped his shoulder and said, "You do know that wearing glitter spandex is against the dress code, right? Wearing clothing like that isn't professional unless you work at a gay bar."
Damien King

Back to top Go down

Thomas Levi

Post by Thomas Levi Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Thoams sighed as he slammed his truck's door behind him, as he absolutely did not want to go to work that day. Nonetheless, he decided he sort of /had/ to, seeing as it was his job. After the events on Saturday he was less than excited about having to show his face at Chicago Prime again, but, putting his feelings aside, he began approaching the school.
Thomas Levi

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:29 pm

Lindsey looked at Richard, then back at Evangeline, giving her 'the look' before going over to try to interrogate Richard.
"Hello!" she called at him as she approached, before she got close enough to him so that she could get down to 'business'. "So uh, you're like, a pretty sexual guy, right?" she halfway whispered, but made sure to be loud enough so that he could still hear her.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:35 pm

He stopped as Lindsey approached wondering what she wanted. Once Richard had heard the word "sexual", he simply couldn't believe that a student would go around invading his privacy by asking about his very own sex life. "Can't you respect a teacher's privacy? I only came to teach people not to tell about private matters," he responded raising an eyebrow.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:46 pm

"You're wearing skintight spandex, for God's sake..." Lindsey responded, rolling her eyes slightly. "Just answer my question. I need it for a....poll. That I am doing. For a paper."
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:49 pm

"I'm wearing skintight spandex because I want to. Why do I want to? Well, it's because I want to," Richard responded suspiciously, "Also, I'm in charge of the school newspaper, and we're not doing a poll about a teacher's sex life."
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:09 pm

"It has nothing to do with a newspaper, it's um...just for a research paper I'm writing. For like, a class. I'll make sure you're an anonymous source, with what you tell me and whatnot," Lindsey responded, nodding her head reassuringly.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Richard Murphy

Post by Richard Murphy Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Richard thought about it for a second and shook his head no. "I'm awfully uncomfortable about throwing my life outside of school all willy nilly. You just need to respect the fact that the things other people do isn't any of your business," he told her.
Richard Murphy

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:16 pm

"It sort of is my business, for the survey and the paper and all, but..." she trailed off, trying to guilt him into it without being /too/ obvious.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Worried that Lindsey would pressure Richard to giving details about his love life, Melissa walked up to them with her stuff and asked, "Isn't the weather beautiful today or what? Like, the temperatures are actually bearable." She then gave a slight wink to Richard to let him know that she has his back.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:56 pm

"Um, Miley, no offense but why the fuck are you bringing up the weather all of the sudden? This conversation doesn't have anything to do with you anyway," Lindsey began, before deciding to add more on just to push their buttons a little bit. "I mean, it's like you guys are in a relationship or something."
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:01 pm

"My name isn't fucking Miley. It's either Melissa or Mel, get it fucking right," she responded to Lindsey squinting at her. Once Melissa had heard the word relationship, she gulped and then replied, "Why would a great student like me be dating a teacher? That is against school policies, and my family would disown me if I were to ever do that since they work here too." She couldn't believe that Lindsey already connected the dots, her heart suddenly skipped a beat due to the fear that her family would actually find out and disown her when she and Richard love and care about each other so much.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum