Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

SCIENCE CLASS WEEK 1 ((redforest))

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kajolica Catlett

SCIENCE CLASS WEEK 1 ((redforest)) Empty SCIENCE CLASS WEEK 1 ((redforest))

Post by Kajolica Catlett Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:36 pm

Kajolica was in her classroom with the powerpoint that contained the rules and bellringer ready. Smiling, she went and sat down lab permission slips on each desk for their parent/guardian to sign allowing them to work with chemicals and all that kind of stuff. Kajolica was excited to educate students on the importance of science in today's society and how it's good to be science literate.
Kajolica Catlett

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

SCIENCE CLASS WEEK 1 ((redforest)) Empty Re: SCIENCE CLASS WEEK 1 ((redforest))

Post by Lindsey Ward Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Lindsey walked into the class, letting out a small sigh as she entered before quietly taking a seat in the back of the class. She usually looked forward to her classes, but she never had been too fond of science, though she had nothing against Ms. Catlett as a person (or a teacher, even).
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Kajolica Catlett

Post by Kajolica Catlett Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Seeing Lindsey come in, one of the best students to represent RedForest, she gave a smile and waved at her. Kajolica walked up to her and asked, "How's life going? Everyone at this school is glad that such a great student, which is you, goes here instead of that Chicago Whine place."
Kajolica Catlett

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:38 am

Evangeline entered the classroom wearing her new bling that costed hundreds of dollars. Spotting Lindsey, she went and sat beside giving her a high five exclaiming, "Hey, gal! Do you have any gossip from Chicago Whine?"

Last edited by Evangeline Collier on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:00 am

Lindsey couldn't help but giggle with excitement when Evangeline asked her about Chicago Prime, mainly because she had been dying to tell her since Saturday. In the midst of all of her joyridden laughter, she was able to muster out the words, "Oh. my. fucking. god." before she got a hold on herself and added on a surreptitious, "You're not gonna believe what I found out~"
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:04 am

"What did you find out?" she asked excited squealing loudly. Evangeline always loved it when Lindsey has some new gossip to share. She got out her gum and began chewing and then told Lindsey something she found out at another rival school, "One of the students over at Overland Academy got an STD from a teacher. Like, isn't there some sort of rule saying that getting STDs from a teacher is only worth it if they're rich?"
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:10 am

"Oh my god, that's so disgusting!" Lindsey giggled, before putting on what she would call her 'serious face' to dish out the Chicago Prime gossip. "So the thing is...you know that one chick over at Chicago Prime? Miley or Melissa or whatever...okay, the thing is that...she's fucking this totally creepy teacher over there. I don't remember his name—I think it's like Ricardo or something. Anyway, I'm like...almost completely sure they had a baby together. It's like, totally gross, right? Oh yeah, and the janitor over there is still like, a total fucking psycho. He completely lashed out on some student over there for bumping into him. I don't know why they allow such violent interactions over there, but then again, I guess it is Chicago Whine, after all."
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:15 am

"Oh my fucking god. What did he look like? Also, isn't there a rule saying that a student and a teacher can't fuck over there?" she asked giving Lindsey a piece of gum making a bubble. Looking around, Evangeline then said, "They have a psycho janitor? No wonder why the people there have such low standards."
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:20 am

"He was like, freakishly tall, and he had this weird pasty white makeup stuff all over his face, but he topped it off with a bunch of heavy, clownish dark eye makeup. He looked like some sort of Hot Topic reject, or something," Lindsey explained, cringing a bit as she gave her detailing of his appearance. "And oh my god yeah, he was swearing and everything right in front of all the students and teachers. It was just sad, really. I can't believe people even go to that shithole, but then again I suppose not everyone is Redforest material."
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:22 am

Evangeline made a face in disgust hearing Lindsey describe Richard, "Eww. What does that Miley Melissa girl see in him?" She then nodded in agreement about how there aren't much people that are Redforest material.
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:40 am

"Who knows, but she's a Chicago Wine student, anyway, so it's not like she has standards or anything," Lindsey said, her voice suddenly becoming somewhat solemn as she spoke before she added on in an enlivened voice, "I just remembered I took pictures! Of the guy, and the Miley chick! I could totally show you, if you want to see."
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:42 am

"You should totally show me the pics. I'm not surprised whatsoever that she's a Chicago Whine student. Wasn't she the one that lost her virginity in the sixth grade?" Evangeline responded moving her hair out of her eyes.
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:56 pm

"Considering who's she's fucking, that was probably her." Lindsey responded, picking up her purse and digging her iPod out of it. Once she'd gotten it out, she typed in the password and pulled up the picture to show Evangeline. "Total freak, right?" she asked somewhat rhetorically, showing the photo to her friend.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Evangeline then nodded not surprised that the one fucking a teacher was the one that lost their virginity back in sixth grade. "He is a freak. Like, does he ever look normal once in a while?" she responded in disgust looking at the pictures.
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:35 pm

"Ugh, who knows. It's like he didn't get the memo that Halloween only happens once a year," she couldn't help but roll her eyes at the fact a teacher of all things was still dressing like that.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:55 pm

"Doesn't he know that Goth isn't a thing anymore?" she asked shrugging at the thought of Richard not knowing that Halloween is only once a year. Evangeline is just glad that she doesn't dress like a Hot Topic reject.
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:29 pm

"I guess not," Lindsey replied, beginning to come up with a good idea. "Hey, Evangeline....what if we like, spread the whole Miley and Ricardo thing around Chicago Whine? Would he like, get fired or something?"
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:33 pm

"We should totally do that. I'm not sure if he'd get fired because their principal tends to break his own rules," responded Evangeline agreeing with Lindsey's plan. It would damage Chicago Prime's reputation even more.
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Lindsey shrugged, "I don't care if he gets fired or not, so long as it damages his reputation. We should also like, spread it to mainstream newspapers or something."
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Evangeline nodded because mainstream attention would be great. Little did they know that Richard is letting his inner gay show with a more glam rock look. "Let's do this."
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Kajolica Catlett

Post by Kajolica Catlett Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Kajolica walked over to the girls wondering what gossip they got from other schools that have low standards with students that pay no attention to the rules. "Anything new bout Chicago Whine, girls? We need to sabotage their reputation," she asked them curious.
Kajolica Catlett

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:42 pm

"Yes. Oh my god, yes. Okay so," Lindsey took a deep breath before continuing, "the principal there is like, having an affair with the gym teacher, even though the guy's married. Oh, and also, the gym teacher's daughter is like, totally fucking the French teacher."
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Collier

Post by Evangeline Collier Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:47 pm

"The French teacher looks like a creep as well! Like ew! Even his nephew asked Lindsey to suck his dick," said Evangeline quickly, "Like, why would he think that Redforest students will stoop to that low? At least we have standards."
Evangeline Collier

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Ward

Post by Lindsey Ward Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:55 pm

"Ugh, I think he even tried to suck his own dick after that," Lindsey responded, a look of disgust on her face.
Lindsey Ward

Back to top Go down

Kajolica Catlett

Post by Kajolica Catlett Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:01 pm

"Yeah, they aren't Redforest material whatsoever. Do you know if they have any field trips planned or something in the future? I wanna see if we can go the same days they are and ruin their reputation to show how better we people of Redforest are," responded Kajolica not knowing what to think of the information she had just learned.
Kajolica Catlett

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next