Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

Baby Shower ((Everyone is invited ok))

+4
Lizzie Allen-Ajaxx
Ivy Allen
Montgomery Allen
Melissa Allen
8 posters

Go down

Melissa Allen

Baby Shower ((Everyone is invited ok)) Empty Baby Shower ((Everyone is invited ok))

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Melissa was in the gardens looking at all of the decorations. She couldn't believe that the day had finally come; this means that she has a month left to get ready for the child. At the last minute, Melissa decided to make a game where the guests guess the gender of the child. Pastel colors were everywhere, and she didn't enjoy seeing all of those pastels everywhere, but she would have to deal with it.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Baby Shower ((Everyone is invited ok)) Empty Re: Baby Shower ((Everyone is invited ok))

Post by Montgomery Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Mont hugged Melissa and gave her a mini present. It was a small unisex outfit that said "I love my Grandpa" and a 50 dollar gift card to Baby R' US.

"Enjoy yourself, hun." Mont said wiping a tiny tear that happened to fall out of his eye.
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Baby Shower ((Everyone is invited ok)) Empty Re: Baby Shower ((Everyone is invited ok))

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Feeling Montgomery hug her, she smiled as he gave her the present. Melissa went and put it on the gift table and said "I will, Dad."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Ivy Allen

Post by Ivy Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Ivy entered the gardens looking around. Do I really have to be here. Ivy threw an unwrapped ugly sweater on the table that she had made for the baby. That baby better be a girl because I worked hard on that sweater.
Ivy Allen

Back to top Go down

Lizzie Allen-Ajaxx

Post by Lizzie Allen-Ajaxx Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Lizzie got to the party with a gift bag filled with many pacifiers and diapers. She sat them down on the gift table and tightly hugged Melissa. "I'm so happy for you, cousin!" she squealed smiling.
Lizzie Allen-Ajaxx

Back to top Go down

Khyle Allen

Post by Khyle Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Khyle walked in with a load of stuff. He trampled over them while trying to get it to the gift table. Khyle had saved up all his pocket money to buy stuff like baby powder, shampoo and clothes.

Khyle hugged his sister. He couldn't wait to be an uncle.
Khyle Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:47 pm

She felt two people hugging at once and shooed them. Melissa really didn't like being hugged, and she walked over to Ivy. "There's something off about you, and I don't know what it is."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Corie Allen-Ajaxx

Post by Corie Allen-Ajaxx Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Corie sat on a chair and put a small gift on the table. He couldn't afford as much so he bought the baby a bracelet that would probably fit her or his hand.
Corie Allen-Ajaxx

Back to top Go down

Francesca Riley

Post by Francesca Riley Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Frankie got to the party with a box of clothing, one of them were specially printed to say "Suck My fuck" despite it being appropriate for the child. She waited to Priscilla to get there.
Francesca Riley

Back to top Go down

Ivy Allen

Post by Ivy Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Ivy gave Melissa a thumbs up and winked. "Did you notice my cheeks are more beautiful than 2 days ago? I've been using a treatment that make my cheeks and face pale but beautiful."
Ivy Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:08 pm

"They appear to be more round and puffy, but alrighty then," replied Melissa with a suspicion. Ivy's cheeks were never that puffy.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Ivy Allen

Post by Ivy Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Ivy felt her face. "Oh no! Is it the treatment cream?" Ivy said digging her pockets for her phone. She used the front camera of her phone to check out her face. "That's strange. My face was never this puffy..and my hips! My thigh gap is getting chubbier."
Ivy Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Melissa looked at her and replied, "It's very unlike you to gain weight." She was very surprised, but who knew with Ivy?
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Ivy Allen

Post by Ivy Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:18 pm

"Well, I may of eaten a couple hamburgers and fries for a couple days." Ivy said disappointed in herself. [I]I don't want to bloat up like Mel. Ew."
Ivy Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:19 pm

"That's quite bad. I know Dad will be disappointed in you," replied Melissa as she gulped.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Nysinee Westrope

Post by Nysinee Westrope Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Nysinee walked into the gardens with some presents, most were toys for the baby and sat them on the gift table. She walked over to the "Guess The Gender" game and wrote down boy.
Nysinee Westrope

Back to top Go down

Khyle Allen

Post by Khyle Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Khyle seen Melissa watching Ivy. He was was curious so he went to them. "Hey, what's going on?" He asked.
Khyle Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Feeling a sharp pain in her uterus, Melissa managed to not scream. It had finally hit her; she's in labor. She walked up to her father and said, "My water broke."
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Montgomery Allen

Post by Montgomery Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Mont gasped. "DO I CALL THE DOCTOR? DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DELIVER A BABY?" Mont finally just pulled out his phone to call some paramedics and doctors.
Montgomery Allen

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:43 pm

~~Timeskip~~
It was the next day; the baby was finally born.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down