Venus Meets Pluto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
latest posts
Greek Life Info
Black Emanuelle / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:08 am
profile testing
Haemon Morgan / Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 am
TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
Melissa Allen / Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:38 pm
Do You Two Fondue? ~ 1940s LA Crime RP
Guest / Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am
Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Guest / Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Guest / Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 am
The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ]
Guest / Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am
party monster: party of the year in the foxx mansion ((everyone))
Johnathan Murphy / Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm
• THE APPLICATION •
Black Emanuelle / Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 420 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:40 am

Art Class 1

+4
Francesca Riley
Josiah Ventayen
Melissa Allen
Sony Allen-Ajaxx
8 posters

Go down

Sony Allen-Ajaxx

Art Class 1 Empty Art Class 1

Post by Sony Allen-Ajaxx Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Sony clicked her loud heeled shoes against the floor. She started taking out her art supplies for her first day. Sony wrote in some sloppy cursive writing: Welcome To Mrs. Ajaxx's Art Class. Grab a paint brush and paint whats in your mind. The twist is draw something you can understand in scribbles or weird images. Let us artists guess what you are thinking.

Sony opened her door and waited for students to arrive inside.
Sony Allen-Ajaxx

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Art Class 1 Empty Re: Art Class 1

Post by Melissa Allen Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Melissa entered the classroom knowing that her aunt would be disappointed since she'd most likely knows about it by now. She went and sat down at a desk waiting for instruction and ended up dozing off.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Josiah Ventayen

Post by Josiah Ventayen Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Josiah walked into the near empty classroom and sat in one of the back seats. He quickly scammed through the directions that were up on the board and then pulled his phone and earphones out to listen to his music.
Josiah Ventayen

Back to top Go down

Francesca Riley

Post by Francesca Riley Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:47 pm

Frankie entered the classroom flipping her hair waiting for Priscilla to come. She got out some gum and started chewing it knowing that it was against the school rules during class. Going to an empty desk, she knew that she could probably find a way to embarrass the teacher, she just needs to wait for Priscilla.
Francesca Riley

Back to top Go down

Sony Allen-Ajaxx

Post by Sony Allen-Ajaxx Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Sony looked at Mel with a smile. Young kids these days just get pregnant when they feel like it.

"Class be quiet and start your work. No devices such as phones are aloud." Sony said clearing her throat at Josiah.
Sony Allen-Ajaxx

Back to top Go down

Francesca Riley

Post by Francesca Riley Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Blowing her gum, she gave an angry look at Sony and yelled, "I'll use my motherfucking cellphone if I want to." Frankie did not like it when anyone tells her what to do.
Francesca Riley

Back to top Go down

Priscilla Reed

Post by Priscilla Reed Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Priscilla entered the classroom with her new fresh white designer heels. "I hope paint doesn't get on these bad boys." She said bragging trying to be all cute. She spotted Frankie and took and easel and sat next to her. "Hey girl!"
Priscilla Reed

Back to top Go down

Francesca Riley

Post by Francesca Riley Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:53 pm

"Hey, 'Cilla! How are ya?" she asked Priscilla with a smile as she got out her cellphone. Frankie began singing to herself, "These wings are made to fly."
Francesca Riley

Back to top Go down

Sony Allen-Ajaxx

Post by Sony Allen-Ajaxx Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:57 pm

"Excuse me but I asked you to put your phone away. Do you want me to call the principal?" Sony was disgusted by these children. Rude and defiant.
Sony Allen-Ajaxx

Back to top Go down

Francesca Riley

Post by Francesca Riley Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Frankie squinted her eyes and was texting away. Hearing the teacher talk, she then yelled where people in the hallway by the room could hear, "Fuck you too, Mrs. Ajaxx!"
Francesca Riley

Back to top Go down

Shanique Carter

Post by Shanique Carter Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Entering the classroom, Shanique entered the classroom rolling her eyes at Priscilla and Frankie. Of course they're trying to get all of the attention. Not on my damn watch, she thought. Shanique then grabbed the phone in the classroom and told the office in the voice of Spongebob saying that there's a bomb threat.
Shanique Carter

Back to top Go down

Dixie Meztroll

Post by Dixie Meztroll Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Dixie walked into the classroom normally taking a seat in the back row. She watched the rest of her classmates talk and blab. Of course she wanted to make a friend so she can use her or him whenever she felt like it.
Dixie Meztroll

Back to top Go down

Sony Allen-Ajaxx

Post by Sony Allen-Ajaxx Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:56 pm

"Ms. Riley! I do not accept your profanity in my classroom! Now, follow my rules! I do not tolerate your behavior." Sony was disgusted by many children in the school but Frankie was just an understatement.
Sony Allen-Ajaxx

Back to top Go down

Melissa Allen

Post by Melissa Allen Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:59 pm

"That's worse than me when I don't have my morning coffee," said Melissa with a yawn. She was hoping that she'd get to rest for the rest of her pregnancy, but of course, it doesn't work that way.
Melissa Allen

Back to top Go down

Ivy Allen

Post by Ivy Allen Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Ivy walked in the classroom spotting her aunt. I must have to be her favorite since we're related.

Seat by seat, Ivy looked for a quiet place to take her selfies and text while no one sees her.
Ivy Allen

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down